Hi, friends! Welcome back and I hope you are having a great February! This month has been crazy busy with work, life, prepping for vacation, etc, I can’t believe it’s already half over. I am really excited to share with you some of the things I have been loving this month and what has made the crazy a lot more enjoyable. I hope to share with you my different favorites each month, so keep reading and stay tuned!
- Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman. This book has been so encouraging to me lately and I am almost finished with it. In this book, the author encourages readers to do exactly what the title says..”letting go of the try-hard life.” I am the type of person who will just go and go until I am either sick and/or exhausted and this book has been a blessing to remind myself that, no it doesn’t have to be that way at all! There is GRACE. And grace abounds with Christ! Whatever you have going on in your life, never forget who the giver of grace is and that it is enough (2 Corinthians 12:9). Christ is glorified in our weakness and His power is made PERFECT!
- Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation (my shade is Cool Ivory). This stuff is AMAZING. I tend to have difficult/temperamental skin but this formula works perfect for me. This foundation provides full coverage and dries to a matte finish within a minute or two of applying. Boots and other No7 products can be found at Target and Ulta.
- Marble iPhone 6 Case. I don’t like to spend a ton of money on a phone case because somehow I am either breaking them or I honestly just get bored with the design. My jeans also tend to discolor certain cases from leaving my phone in my pocket so I was in need of a new case anyway. I found this case on Amazon for $8.99, woohoo!! Isn’t is pretty??? And there are about 6 other marble designs as well, if you are in need of one yourself.
- Daiso Eyebrow Pencil. Ok this one is a little embarrassing. Sometimes a girl needs a little help when the eyebrow hairs are a little sparse and patchy, blah blah blah. There has been a huge hype recently with higher end cosmetic brand eyebrow pencils that can cost $20+ but I’m sorry, I can’t justify spending that on eyebrows. However, I had tried some of those brands in a BirchBox that I received and they are pretty nice products. But….I recently went to Dallas to visit one of my sisters and she took me to Daiso, which is basically a Japanese Dollar Store. They have eyebrow pencils identical to some of the higher end brands and guess what, Daiso’s only cost $1.50. Woohoo! I can’t tell what this specific one is called but I love the spoolie that’s on one end and the thick, angled pencil at the other end. If you ever get the chance to go visit a Daiso near you, do it.
- The Body Shop Body Butter. This stuff is another steal for sure. This body butter is super moisturizing and has the best scents. The one I have right now is the Strawberry body butter and it smells soooooo good and summer-y. These typically cost anywhere from $10-20 depending on where you buy them but I found mine for $5.99 at TJMaxx! I even stocked up on some over Christmas and gave them to friends and family in gifts.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. This cute thing was my Christmas present from my parents and it has been so fun! Instantly you can have Instagram-like pictures to capture all of your memories! These can be found on Amazon and the film is a little pricey but can also be found on Amazon. I can’t wait to use this more on an upcoming family vacation.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this! Comment below if you have any questions about these products or if you have a February Favorite that you would like to share. Talk to you soon in the next blog post!
Love from, Amy.