In a couple of weeks, I will be going to a conference called Declare in Dallas, TX. I’m really excited about going to this conference because it is all about how to be a Christian, female communicator whether that be via blog, book, podcast, etc. I learned about Declare last year as the event was happening and knew that I had to try to go the next year. If you are going to Declare, I can’t wait to meet you!
Here are just a few facts about me:
- I had the desire to begin blogging at the end of 2015 but began blogging seriously in February of 2016. Since then, my blog has been a fun space to write about things I am passionate about, as well as discuss some serious, real-life issues.
- One of my favorite scriptures is Isaiah 43:1, which says–
“But now says the Lord, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel’ Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.”
And another scripture that always gives me purpose and direction, in any season of life, is Jeremiah 29:11-14 which says–
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord.”
- My passions are my family and friends, traveling, working full-time as a social worker, creating my own content for my blog, reading, and coffee–always.
- My favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids (I know, I’m a 12-year-old) and my favorite kind of food is Asian and/or Mexican.
- My happy place happens when I have the opportunity to take life at a slower pace, when I am with people I love, savoring and capturing memories, or just being anywhere on a beach.
- I am not currently working on any major projects, but I am always coming up with future ideas for blog posts and I hope to make some of them happen soon.
- My prayer for Declare is that my heart will be open to whatever God has planned for that week, that I would learn, that I would meet like-minded women, and that it will encourage my walk with the Lord.
See you at Declare 2017!! Learn more about the conference by following this link—Declare Conference.
6 Replies to “Getting Ready for Declare 2017”
Look forward to meeting you at Declare!
You too!! Can’t wait!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hey Amy, great to get to know you a little bit!
Looking forward to meeting you at Declare! xxx
Thanks, Kathy–same here!!
Yay! Welcome to our Declare family. Looking forward to meeting you.
P.S. I love your idea to save the “empties” and then write a review of each… Brilliant!
See you soon,
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you!! Looking forward to meeting you too!!