Hi again, friends. I know I haven’t written another blog post in a really long time. To be honest, I didn’t really have a clear vision of what I wanted this blog to look like when it was first published. After taking some time away from the blog, and really thinking about my interests and passions, I now have a new purpose for this account. As the description on the blog’s main page says, this will be “a blog dedicated to Jesus, beauty, fashion, health and wellness, travel, and enjoying the simple things in life.” These are all things that I am passionate about and I’m looking forward to sharing various posts about each aspect. I’m not a great writer by any means, so if I am able to film some videos to go with blog posts, I will. To get started, again, I would like to share some random facts about me to help you know me a little better. Love from, Amy!
25 facts about me:
- My name is Amy and I am 25.
- 23 is my number as it is part of my birthday.
- I come from a large family and I am very protective of them.
- Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons.
- I can’t go a day without having coffee, believe me, I have tried.
- I am a runner and I have grown to love it, never thought I would.
- My obsessions are candles and tea.
- I have had Celiac Disease for over 10 years.
- My spiritual gifts are administration and encouragement.
- I organize things when I am stressed.
- I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ever have.
- My passport finally started accumulating stamps a few years ago.
- I used to be afraid of flying, but now I can’t wait to fly to new places.
- Being an aunt is seriously the best.
- Sour Patch Kids have a hold over me.
- I love to read actual, hard-copy books, no eReading, Kindles, etc.
- I have a Masters Degree in Social Work and I love my job.
- My inspiration for this blog came from the blogs/vlogs of women like Angela Lanter, Lauren Scruggs, Amelia Liana, Estee Lalonde, Jamie Greenberg, and Pixiwoo.
- I have some exciting trips planned for this year that I can’t wait to document.
- I think that I can read people pretty well.
- My fascination with technology began when I was 5, when my dad bought our first family computer.
- Living my life for the glory of the Lord is the most important thing to me.
- I am not perfect.
- Laughter is one of my favorite things to make me/someone else feel better.
- I love a lot of people and I have no problem expressing that (inspiration for this blog title).
One Reply to “New name. Same girl.”