Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog and welcome to Spring! I’m excited to share with you some of my favorite things this month as we transition from colder months to the warmer and sunnier months. Don’t forget to subscribe if you would like to receive email notifications whenever new content has been published. Let’s get started with my March Favorites:
- The Grand Weaver by Ravi Zacharias. Some friends and I have been reading through and discussing this book in the last few months and it has been such an encouragement. This book reiterates that every circumstance that God has brought into your life, is shaping you for a reason. Nothing happens without a purpose. Nothing is in vain. I STRONGLY encourage that you read this book during any season of life.
- Bath & Body Works Sleep Detoxify Black Chamomile Shower Gel and Body Lotion. These two products have been lifesavers to me in the last few months. I typically have a hard time with falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting consistent sleep each night. I found this set on Black Friday when they were 50% off or something, I love all of the aromatherapy products but don’t like paying the full price if I don’t have to. Let me tell you, just use both of these as you’re winding down for the day and you’ll sleep like a rock. And the scent is super relaxing, it’s kind of vanilla/musk/chamomile/not overly scented.
- Old Navy Sunnies. I got these purple sunglasses right before my last vacation during a sale at Old Navy. I usually just stick with black sunglasses so it was fun to switch it up with a colored pair and I really like the reflective lenses on the front.
- NYX Butter Lipstick (in the shade Snow Cap). This lipstick is the most hassle-free, moisturizing, and creamier than any other I’ve tried before. Definitely great for dry, chapped lips from cold months. I love this shade also, I think I’ve worn it almost every day this month. Plus, each one is less than $4.
- Philosophy sweater. This was my well-loved,over-sized sweater that I took on my recent vacation. I bought this at SAMs Club oddly and I think it was about $12. I love neutral colors and it’s just about all I wear, so I was instantly attracted to this sweater. I’ve worn it with running leggings, Nike Shorts, jeans, etc…
- Hi-Chew candy. This one is pretty funny for me to actually have this on as a favorite, but it seriously is a favorite. I discovered these candies at the end of February at a Japanese dollar store by my sister’s house and I bought a few to take on vacation. These are the best fruit-chewy candy I’ve ever had. But I was only able to find them at that one store in Dallas, until last week when I saw them at my local Target. My sister, who happened to be with me when I found them, might have heard a small squeal come out of my mouth. So good.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about my favorite things this month. Comment below and let me know what some of your favorite things have been this month. Also, don’t forget to subscribe 🙂
Love from, Amy.
One Reply to “March Favorites ”
Amy great blog. I’m thinking about becoming a blogger too! Good luck with this site!
LikeLiked by 1 person